The VIP Services Coordinator is a non-remote role that will report to the Director of Nightlife & Hospitality Culture and will assist the Nightlife Director in coordinating and documenting marketing needs for individual venues and the company as a whole.
- Assists the Nightlife Director of nightlife with marketing and bookings.
- Working time will be split between in office and in venue hours.
- Helps facilitate different events and promotions.
- Creates spreadsheets and databases to track different events.
- Records and creates a budget of past events and will assist in the creation of new budgets for projected future events.
- Will help provide tours of the venues to prospective clients.
- Hosts clients and prospective clients.
- Assists with the promotion and marketing of certain events.
- Orders marketing supplies and specialty items.
- Provides support through day-to-day administrative work.
- Help create and maintain both physical and digital files and filing processes.
- Review and submit Marketing invoices for the office to accounts payable.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Maintain professional appearance standards as directed in the employee handbook.
- Answer phones and greet visitors (as applicable).
- Prepare and distribute communications such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
- Maintains and updates marketing contact lists.
- Assists in the preparation of reports or presentations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior Marketing experience a plus.
- Work effectively with people of diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Expert attention to detail and the ability to solve problems effectively.
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and reasonable requests.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills including spelling and grammar.
- Ability to work both alone and as a team.
- Ability to work occasional late-night shifts to support with events.
- Must be highly computer literate in Microsoft Office and related applications.
Compensation: $20.00 per hour
NOW HIRING ALL POSITIONS!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)